In The Ear Hearing Aids (ITE)
In-the-ear hearing aids are custom moulded to shape the contours of your ear. They are powerful, comfortable, and extremely easy to manage. Custom made hearing aid require an impression of patient’s ear canal.
- Easiest to wear, remove and operate
- Customizable external control options for quick adjustments
- Caters for the more severe to profound hearing loss
- Battery operated, size 13
- In the ear hearing aids are sometimes known as Full Shell Hearing Aids.
The technology sits comfortably just outside the ear canal to provide powerful, clear sound for all degrees of treatable hearing loss including profound hearing loss. The Full Shell can be removed and adjusted with ease because it is custom moulded to fit the unique contours of your ear, and it offers external switches that will make sound adjustments based on your environmental needs. The Full shell aids is a brilliant option for patients with dexterity issues. The Full Shell In-the-Ear is a dependable solution for a wide range of people, thanks to the combination of size, customizable switches, and colour options.