Receiver in canal (RIC)/ Receiver in the ear (RITE)
Resolute and convenient, the receiver-in-the-canal device has a lightweight and comfortable feel combined with a flexible fit. It is without doubt the most popular hearing aid style available on the market today.
Features and advantages
- Rechargeable technology
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming available for clear phone calls, music, radio
- TV connector for clear TV sound via Bluetooth streaming
- Huge colour options for a discreet fitting
- Lightweight unit with comfortable earpieces
- Open fitting ensures a more comfortable feeling enhancing a more natural sound
- Among the most popular styles.
These hearing aids are small and feather light. The discreet wire helps to create an aesthetically pleasing solution while the clever receiver (or speaker) placement makes for impressive speech clarity, even in noisy situations. They sit neatly behind your ear and are comfortable to wear with a huge array of colour options to compliment your hair colour. With a comfortable, open-fit design that is perfect for all types of hearing loss, Receiver-in-the-Canal (RIC) devices make better hearing a breeze.
Although the amplifier and microphone are both located on the shell of RIC devices, the speaker is placed into the ear canal with a comfortable, flexible dome that allows sound to pass through the ear canal naturally. These open fittings reduce wind noise and feedback. Although RIC devices sit behind the ear, the small, sleek design means that they are barely visible when worn, and they help provide clear, confident communication. RIC devices, hearing is as natural and effortless as possible.